When should not the product be used? In case of individual hypersensitivity to one of the components of the product.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: The safety of Proktis-M rectal ointment during pregnancy and lactation has not been demonstrated. In such circumstances, it is recommended that you consult your doctor.
Effects on ability to drive and use machines : No special precautions are required.
Interactions with other products: There are no known interactions with other products, so it is recommended that you consult your doctor before using Proktis – M.
How is the product being used?
- Carefully wash your hands before and after use of the medical device.
- Apply a thin layer of ointment. Intrarectal administration is easier with the appropriate cannula that is included in the pack.
- Screw the cannula to the tube and squeeze it until the cannula is filled.
- Place the cannula in the anal cavity and squeeze the tube again to get a little ointment.
- Clean the applicator after use and cover it with the protective cap.
- Personal use of the medical device is recommended!
When and how long to use the product? Two applications a day, one morning and one evening, if possible after a walk.
Adverse effects: Using all products for topical use, especially if prolonged, may cause sensitization. If this happens, stop the treatment and consult a doctor to get you the right treatment. If you experience side effects listed and not listed in this leaflet, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Warnings: Keep the product out of the reach of children, Avoid contact with eyes, Do not swallow, Shelf life, storage and destruction, The expiry date is stated on the packaging and tube and applies to the product in unopened and correctly stored packaging, Keep the medical device in a tightly closed package away from light and heat, Medical devices should not be disposed of in the garbage can.
Package: Contains one 30 g aluminum tube with a cannula applicator.