The high broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 protects the skin from the appearance of new dark spots. Melabel cream nourishes and regenerates the skin, creating a feeling of comfort and softness.
Apply Melabel whitening hand cream daily, repeating the applications each time hands are washed or when in need of hydration.
Attention: During application of whitening agents, products containing derivatives of vitamin A (proretinol A, retionoids, etc.) should not be used. Any type of mechanical exfoliation such as scrubs and other similar products should not be done. It is not recommended that 1 hour before or after application of the product another product is used, as this could lead to an undesired reaction with the acids and either accelerate or neutralize their effect.
If you experience burning, itching or redness cease use of the product. If complaints are not resolved within three days, consult a dermatologist.
- Phytic acid – blocks the melanin genesis, stimulates the fibroblasts and has an excellent profile of tolerance towards the skin
- Octyl Salycilate – chemical UV filter
- Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine – chemical UV filter
- Butyl Metoxydibenzolmethane – chemical UV filter
- Titanium Dioxide – physical UV filter
- Zinc Oxide – physical UV filterFor whitening of pigment spots on the hands and for overall evening out of the skin tone.-For every skin type with