When and How Should You Use Mastu – Ointment:
– Apply enough ointment to the anus 2-3 times a day as needed.
Before use, the skin should be thoroughly cleaned with warm water and a soft cloth (without soap).
Clean the applicator after washing with warm water. Close the tube by turning the cap to prevent it from drying out.
Mastu ointment should not be used for more than 30 days.
When should I not use Mastu ointment: Do not use Mastu ointment if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the excipients.
It is important to remember before using or while using Mastu ointment:
- If you get a bleeding or you suspect you have blood in your stools or if you get a high fever at the same time, you should not use Mastu ointment and consult your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if your symptoms of hemorrhoids do not dull. This product is for use in the anus area and should not be swallowed.
It is important to remember when using Masti ointment with medicinal products:
- No interactions have been reported with medicinal products.
- You should not use Mastu ointment with other creams or ointment for use in the anal area, or medicinal products and medical devices for rectal administration (for example, suppositories).
- Remove any residues of another ointment or cream from the anal area before applying Maste ointment. Likewise, you should remove any residue from the ointment before applying another cream or ointment to the anal area.
Note: When using Mastu ointment and condoms together, it may lead to a decrease in strength and also to the safety of the condom.
It is important to remember in children and adolescents: There is no experience with the use of Mastu ointment in children and adolescents. For this reason, please tell your doctor before using Mastu Ointment.
Possible side effects: Hypersensitivity reactions may occur, Mastu ointment contains lanolin, which can cause local skin irritation (eg contact dermatitis), If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
How to store Mastu ointment: Keep out of the reach and sight of children, Do not use Mastu ointment after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and tube, Mastu ointment should be stored below 25 ° C.