HOW TO USE DOXIPROCT
Always DOXIPROCT exactly as your doctor tells you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
The usual dose is 2-3 applications per day.
• The ointment is applied in the morning and before bedtime, if possible after defecation.
• In case of internal hemorrhoids disease modified to use a cannula which is screwed to the tube. Insert the cannula as possible deeper into the rectum and gently press the tube while removing it. In such an application, the tube is sufficient for 10 applications.
• In the case of external hemorrhoids disease changed or anal pruritus, several times a day to spread a thin layer of ointment.
The duration of treatment is typically a few days.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Reported side effects are changes in the intestinal passage, transient burning sensation, local pain. May occur hypersensitivity reactions, together with the skin reactions and / or fever, which may be of allergic origin. If any of the side effects gets serious, or you notice other effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
HOW TO STORE DOXIPROCT
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Ointment must be kept away from heat.
• Do not use DOXIPROCT after the expiry date stated on the carton and tube cuts after “EXP”. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
• Do not use DOXIPROCT if you notice visible signs of deterioration.
• Medicines should not be disposed of in wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
Do not use DOXIPROCT: If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance or any of the other ingredients of DOXIPROCT
Package: Aluminum tube with 30 grams.