The basic Calmiderm is an emulsion that hydrates the epidermis. It is therefore also suitable for dry and irritated skin.
Calmiderm absorbs quickly and leaves no traces.
- Chamomile calms and soothes redness and swelling of the skin.
- If irritations and insect bites or plants, calendula acts on the skin a protective and soothing action.
- Lavender soothes and contributes to the regeneration of the skin.
- Menthol it contains gives a pleasant sensation of freshness.
HOW TO USE
|Adultes et enfants||Apply a thin layer of Calmiderm and rub into the skin.|
To obtain the best results, repeat several times a day.
Calmiderm penetrates rapidly into the skin and does not leave any trace.
Menthol provides a pleasant fresh feeling.
The base of Calmiderm is an emulsion that hydrates the epidermis. It is therefore also suitable for dry and irritated skin.
- In case of sun-induced irritation or redness, it is recommended to avoid prolonged exposure to sun as long as the skin is irritated.
- Extracts used in Calmiderm contain alcohol: a smarting sensation may occur if Calmiderm is applied to a wound and one ought to be careful when applying it near the eyes. Do not apply to serious burns.
- Some people may be sensitive to one or more of the ingredients in Calmiderm (chamomile, lavender…) If this is the case, stop using immediately.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.